|brand:||Nissei||Measuring current range:||No|
|Connector:||"M" type or "N" type||Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Frequency Range:||125-525 MHz||payment terms:||L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A, T/T, MoneyGram, paypal|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton packaging||Test function:||Fwd/Rev Power, SWR|
|impedance:||50 ohms||Supply capacity:||1000 pieces per week|
|aspect:||70W x 78H x 30Dmm||Operating temperature:||20~+60|
|Measuring voltage range:||No||Measurable power range:||0-120W +/- 5%|
1.Forward/Reversed/VSWR quantitative in one button.
2. LED backlight display, easy to read.
3. Powered by AAA battery/external USB port.
4. Suitable for rechargeable batteries.
5.Micro USB-DC 5V output (adapter not included).
6. Convenient control layout for easy operation.
145Mhz (VHF) 435Mhz (UHF)
0-120W +/- 5%
Fwd/Rev Power, SWR
0.3dB or less
Battery "AAA" or Micro USB port
"M" type or "N" type
70W x 78H x 30Dmm
220g (without battery)
1, Apply the output of the transceiver to "TX" and the antenna or load to "ANT".
2. "POWER" is turned on ready to use.
3. The LCD display will display "Fwd/Rev Power and SWR" at the same time.
4. For backlight, please switch "LIGHT" to "ON".
No function within 30 seconds, the backlight will be turned off automatically.
After PTT starts, the backlight will be restored.
1. Remove the black screw from the cover and open the back panel.
2. Install 2 “AAA” batteries.
3. Can be used with alkaline or Ni-Ca, Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
4. This machine does not have a built-in charging circuit.
5. Be sure to correct battery polarity.
6. If you do not use the machine for a long time, please take out the battery.
Note: Batteries are not included
Unit contains: 1* RS40 Power/SWR Meter