|Product name:||Battery meter;||Brand Name:||Curtis;|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton;||Single gross weight:||0.1 KG;|
|Selling Units:||Single item;||Shock & Vibration:||Meets SAE J 1378;|
|Display:||10-digit, LED;||Single package size:||3X3X3 cm;|
|Place of Origin:||Anhui China;|
Used as battery charge / discharge meter, CURTIS 906 state-of-charge gauges are widely applied by golf cart and electric forklift
makers. CURTIS 906 meter is a simple and effective BDI (battery discharge indicator). Typical model: 906T48HNDAO, 48V with CURTIS
Model 906 is an inexpensive, one piece, easy to install battery fuel gauge. It is completely solid state and provides a reliable,
accurate, and easy to read display of battery state-of-charge. Model 906 is available in six panel mount packages and a printed
circuit board mounted module for custom dash panel applications.
* The Output Signal option causes the voltage on pin 3 to drop from 5 to 0 volts at 80% discharge. It can be used to signal
another component or to allow for the disabling of a specified vehicle function, insuring against abusive deep discharge
conditions. The Output Signal can also be used to drive the CURTIS 1178 Relay Module.
* Special models and custom panels are available. For more details, please see the 906 Meter Datasheet (PDF format).
* Manufacturer: CURTIS
* Model: 906
* Voltage Options (Volts): * 12V: 906T12HNDAO
* 24V: 906T24HNDAO
* 36V: 906T36HNDAO
* 48V: 906T48HNDAO
* Operating voltage: +/–25% of nominal voltage
* Display: 10-digit, LED
* Operating temperature: –40°C to +85°C
* Storage temperature: –50°C to +90°C
* Shock & Vibration: Meets SAE J 1378
* All principal circuits are integrated in a single chip for long-life reliability.
* A 10-bar LED displays the state-of-charge successively, bar by bar, from full to empty.
* At 70% depth of discharge, a flashing LED signals an “energy reserve” alert.
* At 80%, alternately flashing LEDs provides an “empty” status warning.
* Model 906 is compact and easily installed in panel cutouts as small as 36.8 X 24.1 mm, with as little as 35 mm behind panel
clearance needed, see dimensions of various case styles.
* Recognizes improperly charged battery.
* Keyswitch activated LED display (state-of-charge is monitored as long as 906 is connected to battery).
* Memory allows gauge to recall state-of-charge whenever battery is disconnected.
* Three possible reset methods: * Open Circuit Reset (OCR): Upon reconnection of a battery the gauge will reset if it measures
2.09 volts/ cell or higher (example “B” profile) (for units with memory option).
* High Voltage Reset (HVR): Gauge must measure >2.35 volts per cell for 6 continuous minutes
during charging (example “B” profile).
* Charge Tracking Reset (CTR): Display tracks charge level during opportunity charging (requires
gauge to be connected to battery when charging).
Packing & Delivery