|Name:||Industrial Portable Sandblasting Machine||Applicable industries:||manufacturing plant|
|After-sales service provided:||On-site installation, commissioning and training, engineers can repair machinery overseas||Material:||metal surface|
|Cleaning process:||Free of metal abrasives, water and inhibitors||brand:||Aetna|
|State of health:||new||use:||Descaling / Stripping|
|payment terms:||L/C, T/T||Supply capacity:||10000 sets per year|
|application:||metal surface treatment||Types of:||portable|
|fuel:||non-metallic abrasive||Packaging Details:||standard container|
|Warranty:||1 year||place of origin; place of origin:||Shandong China|
|Dimensions (L*W*H):||custom made||Type of machine:||Sandblasting machine|
|port:||Qingdao, China||cleaning type:||sandblasting|
AT400 sandblasting machine
0.1 cubic meter
1. Portable vacuum blasting machine/portable shot blasting machine is an essential tool for traditional anti-corrosion operations, such as ship repair, rust removal of pipes and tanks, container renewal, etc.
2. Each portable vacuum sandblasting machine/portable shot blasting machine can be installed with many different control types to perfectly meet your needs and requirements.
3. All portable vacuum sandblasting machines/portable shot blasting machines are suitable for connection with pneumatic or electropneumatic remote control systems and pneumatic remote control systems with air blowing and blowing functions.
This machine is suitable for cleaning impurities such as residual sand on the surface of castings, casting clay, iron filings, etc., as well as cleaning rust on profiles, pipes, and iron surfaces, etc. It is more suitable for the cleaning of difficult workpieces, and can also be used for forging, heat treatment, and welding parts.
1. Roller type, easy to move.
2. Equipped with a safety pressure valve for air conditioning and sand metering.
3. Painted pot body, anti-rust.
4. Simple operation and low cost.
If the machine is not suitable for your workpiece, please let us know the following information:
1) What kind of workpiece do you want to clean?
2) Workpiece size (length, width and height of the largest workpiece, length, width and height of the smallest workpiece?)
3) What is the weight of the largest and smallest workpiece?
4) Please tell us the cleaning efficiency you require?
According to your information, the most suitable machine will be designed for your workpiece.
Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.